International omnichannel company, BENELUX
Our client is a leading omnichannel company that is active in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
The company is part of an international group of companies.
We are looking for the HR Director (m/f/d), who will report directly to the Managing Director BENELUX.
- Providing strategic consultation and coaching to leaders on organizational changes that contribute to growth of the business and the team.
- Leading organizational change from a centralized European organization to a three-region organization (DACH, BENELUX, UK) in all aspects of HR, adapting organizational structure, including
- change management
- ways of working
- onboarding leaders
- development strategy
- Promoting an ongoing, long-term focus on enhancing talent management and development practices as well as implementing a CSR policy
- Providing HR expertise, coaching and guidance to senior leaders in alignment with our people and business growth strategies
- Adopt, adapt and implement a team and talent strategy that translates the company's growth plans into people plans
- Providing excellent day-to-day HR support and effective collaboration, including performance and employee relations
- Support with talent acquisition
- Managing key HR processes such as compensation, performance management, talent reviews
Ideally, the basis is a master’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field. However, candidates (m/f/d) with a combination of relevant experience, education and training are also eligible.
The ideal candidate (m/f/d) will have at least 15 years of extensive experience across HR specialization areas. The ideal candidate (m/f/d) should also have proven experience in developing partnerships with business leaders - especially in helping to manage significant organizational change in times of transition - and in acting as a facilitator in the further development of the company. Solid knowledge of working with work councils, trade unions and/or employee representatives in multiple countries is expected, as well as deep experience in Org Design/Org Effectiveness, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting and Total Rewards.
The future job holder (m/f/d) is a strong human resources manager for his/her own direct reports.
Flexibility and adaptability to change in a changing organization are required as well as particularly excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills. Prioritizing workloads and managing multiple projects is in his/her blood, as are strong interpersonal and consultative skills in dealing with staff at all levels of the organization. The ability to act at a strategic level as well as the ability to effectively manage core operational activities is essential. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to derive insights from data complete the profile.
Business fluent knowledge of English, Dutch and German are required. A knowledge of French is very welcome.