International omnichannel company, BENELUX
Our client is a leading omnichannel company that is active in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
The company is part of an international group of companies.
We are looking for the Managing Director BENELUX (m/f/d), who will report directly to the Member of the board of the parent company. The future position holder (m/f/d) has as direct reports the Regional Business Managers of Benelux (Sales, Customer Service) as well as Shared Service Managers (Marketing, Purchasing, Human Resources and Finance, IT).
- Implement the group strategy
- Development of the BE-NE-LUX business: define a BE-NE-LUX sales strategy with local sales- and customer service teams
- Ensure the commercial development and the profitability of the company
- Coordinate the overall business of the company with local services and shared services (purchases / product marketing / customer marketing / Web / Sales development / HR, IT, Finances)
- Build and drive a strong team of managers, in line with the budget targets
- Define a business development strategy and action plan for the Benelux market:
- Develop the leadership of the company in the b2b ecommerce market in the Benelux market
- Develop strongly large accounts national and international (in coordination with international sales department)
- Define a sales structure for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
- Responsibility for the development of sales, the achievement of turnover, gross margin and results target
- Application of the commercial policy and multi-channel pricing policy (pricing, promotional animation) set by the Group and ensuring its implementation
- Preparation of the sales objectives, the expenses budget, their implementation and their achievement
- Proposing investment budgets
- Preparation and implementation of the loyalty and prospection commercial action plan (paper catalogue, web marketing) with the Group Marketing department
- Development of customers and customer loyalty (multi-channel plans, catalogue, web, telesales (as an opportunity) and field sales)
- Negotiation with the main local suppliers and providers
Ideally, the basis is a university degree. However, candidates (m/f/d) with an apprenticeship and relevant professional experience are also eligible.
The ideal candidate (m/f/d) will have at least 10 years of professional experience in a mail order company (catalogue and web), as well as experience in a B2B merchandise company. We are looking for an experienced sales manager (m/f/d) or key account manager who has profound knowledge in business development - either in a company or by running his/her own business. Exceptional knowledge of the Dutch B2B market is a prerequisite, as is an outstanding network. Knowledge of Belgium and Luxembourg Market is a plus
The ideal candidate (m/f/n) has already undertaken the position of General Manager, Marketing or Sales Manager in an international group.
We are looking for a customer-oriented and independent personality who works analytically and autonomously. The future job holder (m/f/d) is not only a dynamic decision-maker with doer qualities, but also an entrepreneurial manager (m/f/d) who has a strong sense of quality and a high degree of service orientation.
Dutch nationality or a business fluent knowledge of Dutch as well as a business fluent knowledge of English and a basic knowledge of French are required.